I doubt I am the only one who is still shocked that today is the first day of 2016. 2015 absolutely flew by and as good as it was 2016 will be even better! I want to start off by saying that I hope you all had a very good and safe New Years Eve. I stayed at home and worked on blog things while I watched Dick Clarks Rockin New Years Eve. I came up with some things that I want to change blog wise this year.
- Waiting On Wednesday: This is something that will most definitely be continuing this year. I love making this posts and sharing books with you guys that I am looking forward to.
- Series Sunday: This is something that I plan on continuing this year as well. However, it may not always be series that I have read because I don’t think I have read that many in entirety. So this year you will be seeing series that I want to start, finish, and ones that I can’t wait to start once the first book comes out!
- Monthly Wrap Ups: These will be continuing. I think you guys seem to enjoy them and I love writing them.
- Monthly New Releases: This is a new thing coming this year. I have done a few of these in the past put it will be a monthly thing this year. At the start of each month I will posting about the books releasing that month that I am most excited for.
- Book Reviews: I will be reviewing EVERY BOOK I read. The good, the bad and everything in between. With a reading goal of 100 books for the year, there are going to be a ton of book reviews coming this year. I also want to share more of what I think about particular things in the books without giving anything away.
- Top 5 Wednesday: I did a few of these last year but this year I want to try and participate year single week. I really enjoy doing this because it makes me think about the books I have read and I enjoy sharing these posts with you as well!
As of now those are the only things I have that I will 100% be doing blog wise this year. I am sure other things will be coming up as the year goes on and if/when that happens I will update you!