There are so many series that I have started but have yet to finish. I have been coming up with alot of things to share with you guys and I figured that this was a good place to start! So I decided to share with you 10 series that I need/want to finish this year. Although I have more than 10, which is pretty freakin sad if you ask me!!
1. Gone series by Michael Grant. This series has 6 books and I have read the first 2. Im slowly reading my way through the rest of them.
2. Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I have read the 1st one and I own the rest of them but just havent gotten around to reading them yet.
3. Project Ele series by Rebecca Gober. I read Project Ele but not the rest of them. I need to get them so that I can finish them because I really enjoyed Project Ele.
4. Wither trilogy by Lauren DeStefano. I have read the first book but not the last two.
5. Need series by Carrie Jones. I read Need but need to get and read the other 3 books.
6. Immortals series by Alyson Noel. I own all the books but have only read the first one, Evermore.
7. Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver. I have read the first two and just need to read the last one.
8. Matched trilogy by Ally Condie. I have read the first two but not the last one.
9. Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I have read Hush Hush but need to read the other 3 books.
10. Eve trilogy by Anna Carey. I have read the first one but need to read the last two.